Thai Stir Fry Shirataki Noodles
1 package Shirataki Noodles
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
2 finely chopped green onions
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1 Tablespoon granulated garlic
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon PB 2 (powdered peanut butter) or heated peanut butter
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1) Open package of Shirataki noodles and place in colander.
2) Drain off liquid from packaging (pickling lime which will be cloudy and smell somewhat like fish).
3) Rinse under cold water for about a minute. This odor will rinse off entirely and the noodles will have no remaining smell at that point.
4) Place coconut oil and olive oil in frying pan over medium heat.
5) Finely chop chives/scallions and add to frying pan. Cook for several minutes until softening.
6) Add noodles and remaining ingredients.
7) Stir in PB 2 (powdered peanut butter) or heated peanut butter until completely mixed into noodles.
8) Turn down heat and simmer for about 2-3 mutes.
Variations: Add grilled chicken, beef or shrimp. May also add stir fried veggies.
Calories = 186, Fat = 14.4 grams, Protein = 3.8 grams, Net Carbs = 8.8 grams