Easy 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies, Gluten Free
1 cup natural peanut butter, crunchy or creamy (peanut butter and salt only)
½ cup erythritol (or ¼ cup erythritol and ¼ cup xylitol blend)
1 Tablespoon vanilla
½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix ingredients well in medium mixing bowl.
2. Drop by spoonsful on cookie sheet.
3. Flatten each cookie with a fork in criss-cross manner.
4. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly browned (avoid overbaking)
5. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Nutritional information (Makes about 12-16 medium sized cookies).
Serving size = 1 cookie (of 12).
Calories= 142, Total fat= 11 grams, Protein= 7.1 grams, Net carbs= 2.9 grams