1 cup natural peanut butter, crunchy or creamy (peanut butter and salt only)
½ cup erythritol (or ¼ cup erythritol and ¼ cup xylitol blend)
1 Tablespoon vanilla
½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix ingredients well in medium mixing bowl.
2. Drop by spoonsful on cookie sheet.
3. Flatten each cookie with a fork in criss-cross manner.
4. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly browned (avoid overbaking)
5. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Nutritional information (Makes about 12-16 medium sized cookies).
Serving size = 1 cookie (of 12).
Calories= 142, Total fat= 11 grams, Protein= 7.1 grams, Net carbs= 2.9 grams
No need to sacrifice the foods you love to live the low carb lifestyle. Sugar and wheat are very high in carbs and should be avoided like the plague. But what do you use instead?
Here is how to make them differently with only 5 ingredients in this easy version. From prep to done in <20 minutes.
If you do not want to use peanut butter, almond butter or other nut butter makes a great alternative. Salud!