2 Chicken andouille sausages
½ cup onion
1 medium rutabaga
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1) Slice sausages into thin slices.
2) Dice onion.
3) Microwave rutabaga with skin on in microwave for 3 minutes.
4) Allow rutabaga to cool enough to handle, then remove skin and slice into shape of french fries.
5) Heat olive oil and coconut oil in large frying pan on medium high heat.
6) Saute sausages, onion, and rutabaga fries adding remaining ingredients to mixture to season.
7) Once rutabaga are browned and crispy, remove and serve.
Calories= 163, Fat= 9.5 grams, Protein= 8.3 grams, Net carbs= 8.6 grams